Saturday, March 15, 2008

Yay For Beth!

We have tons of 0-3 & 3-6 months sleepers! Her daughter has outgrown her clothes and they are not planning on having another one. So hopefully if they have another kid on accident, it won't be till after Faye has outgrown the stuff she gave us LOL

And, being the super uper duper cool friend that she is, she also BOUGHT us some stuff from Target & BRU! It makes me feel a little crappy because I wanted to get her a gift when Hailey was born and wasn't able to. Not complaining and definitely very appreciative - just a small feeling of guilt. I know I can be a great friend when in a non-financial way though.

These baby clothes are awesome! I only passed up a few things that I just couldn't see putting on my girly LOL Like the Baby Snoopy cheerleader outfit, a jeans & tee Pooh outfit, Princess sweater (just not a good mix of colors or style - tags still on so Hailey didn't wear it either!), and a pair of lavendar sweats (that Hailey also didn't wear!)

Some super cute cherry stuff and some sleepers that are as cute as Baby Gap!

No comments:

Post a Comment