Little girl had me a bit freaked out today. She has been pretty sluggish the past couple days. I recall her attacking my cervix a couple times yesterday and the day before, but she hasn't been moving much otherwise. I tried to do a kick count a couple times today and it didn't really work out. I got about 2 kicks in 2 hours and about 5-6 in an hour, but otherwise, she really hasn't had any activity all day. Finally, at around 9PM she started moving. When I went to put Maddox to bed, she was dancing around while I read him books. It's 9:38PM and she's been moving ever since I put Maddox down.
I was debating whether or not I should call my midwifes emergency line. I'm not going to because she is pretty active, but I am still going to call her normal line and leave a message for her to call me back.
Maybe she can also help me figure out all this cold junk too. I have been wondering if that could affect her. The coughing is so hard that my stomach muscles are constantly contracting in on her (and I pee my pants 900 times a day) and I'm sure that cannot be comfortable.
No comments:
Post a Comment