Friday, March 21, 2008

Perked Up

He slept until a little after 3PM, only waking up once for about 20 minutes, about half way through. He didn't want to talk to anybody. I did get him to shake his head 'yes' that his eyes were still bothering him, but the verdict was still out on the belly ache. Bepaw Kirby and Grandma Diane got home at almost the same time and he only started talking after I asked him if he wanted the Cadbury Egg that I got from Grandma. I gave him my egg, he ate almost all of it and then told Aunty that it was a big egg so he couldn't eat it all. He got quite talkative so I asked him if he'd like to stay home tonight, or if he'd like to go over to his cousins house. He could barely say it, but he got out "my cousins house today". So I sent him on his way with his blanket, pillow, and a water bottle full of ginger ale. The only issues I am/was concerned with were 1. Getting the other kids sick and 2. Too much stimulation for Maddox. I'm sure Aunty will lock all the other kids up in a bedroom if Maddox isn't feeling too great.

A couple more pictures - Sorry if sickie pictures make you sad, he is just so precious.

Sooooo Sleepy
IMG_1805

IMG_1808

He's so sweet!
IMG_1815

IMG_1816

No comments:

Post a Comment