Monday, March 10, 2008

No fun today.

Mama still feels cruddy, so we're not going out today :( We are going out tomorrow, for sure, to meet a friend (mommys friend) at the mall. We cannot go out today anyways because Maddox's jacket is covered in chocolate milk and I have been slacking on washing it. We are also going out on Friday. Meeting a friend at either the Como Zoo or the Children's Museum.

We met our friends Heather, Noah, and Anya at Ridgedale on Friday. Maddox was talking about it over the weekend, but he has been really talking about it this morning - Telling me how he played with Noah and they ran and played in the play area and walked around. LOL He had a lot of fun. So we at least got out on Thursday & Friday. Sunday, Grandma & Bepaw Miller brought Maddox to see Alvin & The Chipmunks. I hear it was pretty good. Maddox was so excited when he came home and was telling me all about the movie.

I still have to look, but hopefully Wednesday the 19th is our day off of school for Spring Break instead of this Wednesday. We should be able to go to school this week, but next week I was retarded and scheduled our dentist appointments for the time we should be at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment