School tomorrow - which I do not want to go to. I was trying to decide if we should go or not. I sound like a smoker and am coughing non-stop and Maddox is still coughing. We need to get out of the house. NEED to.
So then the Children's Museum on Thursday - except it's supposed to only be 17 and snowing. I'm sure we can handle that. An hour and 8 minutes on the bus(es) - we'll pack our stuff the night before and catch the 7:43AM bus and have Daddy drive us to the bus stop. Bad thing on the trip there - 15 Minute wait in between buses Downtown. Home trip is about the same amount of time, plus about a mile of walking. 0.6 mile from the bus stop to my house.. but I cannot figure out how far it is in miles from the museum to the bus stop because the dumb Metro Transit Trip Planner has me taking a bus from the museum to the bus stop! I'm just going to walk LOL. The trip planner won't let me walk because it would be over 1 mile total of walking and they don't "allow" that. We'll get good exercise in and get to smell the lovely scent of TRASH while we wait for the bus with all the drug dealers on Minnesota & 6th in Downtown Saint Paul.
So then... I've calculated some plans to take the bus over the Como Zoo on Monday - which BTW is MUCH less painful of a bus ride! That is 0.7 Miles total walking on the way there, 1 hour and 38 minutes on the bus(es), and there will be one wait of around 17 minutes. However, no downtown Saint Paul! And we won't be catching the bus until 9:05AM. Home trip will actually be a bus ride to Rosedale mall instead and then over to my moms house - which will be a total of 0.8 miles walking and a 9 minute bus ride to Rosedale, about a 20 minute wait at Rosedale (we can make it longer or shorter depending on when we leave the zoo because the bus route there is a hi-frequency route) and then 12 minute bus ride and 0.09 miles walking.
I'll have to figure out where I put one of those umbrella strollers - or maybe find one this weekend at the thrift store or once upon a child. I have Krista the good one LOL and the other one I have here I don't really like. (Don't worry about it Krista - I honestly didn't think I'd need it anymore!) But I PROMISE I won't carry Maddox (MOM) :) We just seriously need to get out of here.
So we'll have to try and swindle Daddy for some $$. OK, well, I guess since I'm such an honest person AND I just put all this info out in the open, I won't be doing any swindling, but I might use puppy eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment