26 Weeks today and Miss Faye is getting huge! According to some places she should be around 2lbs. I am constantly feeling her up in my belly vs down in my pelvis. She still likes to be down there, but she cannot fit anymore! The only negative part of this is that any time Maddox or a cat hits my belly (head, elbow, etc) it HURTS! Babies butt and whatever body part of the "outside" suspect come together and my poor belly is stuck in the middle of it all!
I'm excited to have a name now, but I find myself still calling her baby girl. Haven't really told anybody what her name is yet. One person has asked, but only an online friend. If nobody else asks, I'll probably keep it a secret. I'm bad at lying or saying "we're keeping it a secret" (which really isn't true either) when someone asks me specifically what I am having, what I am naming her, etc.
I cannot believe I am 26 weeks already and almost in my THIRD trimester! The last 3rd of my pregnancy is before me. Emotionally and mentally, I feel ready. As for the material stuff, I don't. I feel there is still quite a bit of stuff to get. But get cracking at that list!
No comments:
Post a Comment