"Frequent Urination". I have to go use the restroom about every 15 minutes or so. Not because I feel the urge, but because if I don't, If there is ANYTHING in my bladder, I cough so much and hard that it comes out. If I go every 15-30 minutes, I'm OK.
I think I am going to have to call the doctor because it is pretty bad. My stomach muscles are contracting so much when I cough (it's a pretty hard cough) that I am now starting *actually* pee my pants. It's really bad. I had to normal, small squirt here and there when I would cough, sneeze, or puke - but mostly this started Monday night and has gotten significantly worse.
I first got sick last Tuesday (the 26th). First I threw up, then I was nauseous for days. I've had a sore throat since Sun-Mon (24th-25th). I started getting a cough that progressed slowly, but now is pretty forceful. It started out junky and thick, now it is getting really dry. It was extra thick and mucusy this morning, but after about 2 hours of hacking and blowing my nose, I'm all dried out. Monday & Tuesday night (3rd & 4th), I had to sleep in an upright position because I've had this weird nausea/indigestion/reflux feeling going on and my chest has been all full of air. I couldn't get to sleep last night because I had all these air bubbles and could not burp. The few times I got myself to burp on Monday, during the day, I threw up a little. Every time I eat, I feel nauseous.
This is miserable. This is the first time I've ever been sick during pregnancy (virus), so I don't know if this is fairly normal with a hard, constant cough or if I should call the doctor. My bladder already has too much irritation from the baby. When I went to Labor Assessment in mid-Feb they said there was blood in my urine but no UTI. I can literally feel baby girl drop the second I stand up off the toilet after peeing. She won't let off my bladder.
No comments:
Post a Comment