Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sweet Dreams Baby Book

I got Baby Girl the most beautiful Baby Book last night. Clayton and I went to Red Lobster last night (sans Maddox) and afterwards, we stopped at Borders. I never bought a baby book for Maddox and I really regret it. I didn't want anything horribly in depth, I still plan on doing a scrapbook, but I wanted something short and simple that I could write in small facts, etc that I know I would (and DID with Maddox) forget.

Anyways, so I found this book called "Sweet Dreams Baby Book". It is GORGEOUS! It has the most beautiful illustrations in it and the softest, simplest looking pages. I am in love with it!

So far I have filled out the family tree information. Just about all I can do! But I've got that done and now it's all ready for her when she is born this May/June!

No comments:

Post a Comment