Sunday, February 17, 2008

Nesting

I'm nesting already and not quite 24 weeks yet. Last night, around midnight, I moved all Maddox's clothing to the lower bar in the "closet" (there are two clothe rods in there) and hung up his old newborn and 0-3 sized clothes that we kept for baby girl. I also hung up the few sleep n plays, onesie, and little dress romper with tags still on it. I feel positive that she is a girl LOL, but until we get a second opinion and picture of those three little lines that we saw, I don't want to start taking off the tags and opening the packaged clothing - so she still has a three pack of onesies and a kimono sleeper that are not hung up. I put all Maddox's clothes on the bottom bar so that he could see and reach all his own clothes.

I want to go to JC Penney's or Kohl's and find some cute gowns and stuff for her. I know that I will get my chance later, but I want to go shopping for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment