Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Falling Apart

I'm going to fall apart before this is all done. I used to waking up with a headache every morning, but now my belly hurts every morning and my right leg (the sciatica and around the hip/leg joint) really hurt too. I have to be on my left side and roll out of bed or I'm SOL! When I go to walk (or should I say hobble) to the bathroom, pull my pants down and sit, so much pain. I can barely walk or move in the morning and I have so much pain in that right joint and side of my butt. Luckily it goes away pretty quickly (until I get myself in some other position that causes pain).

I'm sure I'll be the size of a Hippo too. I am constantly craving food, even when I'm not hungry. It is driving me insane. I don't want to eat all the time. I had to buy Oreo cookies and I cannot eat just 1-3 of them, it's just not possible. It is nice to have them here, it keeps me in a little better mood just knowing I have the option, but just knowing I have the option makes it really hard not to eat them. They've lasted alot longer than they normally would have. I'm super tempted to make brownies too. Especially since I bought "Special Dark" baking cocoa and "Special Dark" syrup.

I had only gained 3lbs by 18 weeks and then at my 23 week appointment, I had gained 10 more! OMG! I hope that pattern doesn't continue. I hope my wait gain by 28 weeks is only 5 more pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment