Monday, February 11, 2008

23 Week Appointment

Today I am 22 Weeks and 6 Days. Will be 23 Weeks tomorrow, but had my appointment today.

Everything is looking good! Measured 24cm (from 19cm at 18 weeks) and gained 10lbs in the past 5 weeks! It is quite a large weight gained, but I am right in the 12-15lb total that I am supposed to be at. A total of 13lbs for me so far. Hopefully I can keep it under control the next 5 weeks! I know that all the bacon is to blame and the fast food that my mom and sister were stuffing me with!

Heart rate sounded good and she is active! Doc thinks I might have some muscle separation though because I have A LOT of pain behind my belly button. I'm going to have to find a belly support band because I will be doing a lot of growing over the next couple weeks and my belly already feels stretched to it's limit.

I know that the separation is probably partially do to picking up and carrying Maddox. I try not to, but it is hard to avoid when I am home alone with him for the majority of his waking hours. He can do most stuff on his own, but he is still only 3 years old and needs mommies help.

I go back in 5 weeks, at 28 Weeks and have my 1 hour Glucose test. Appointments at 8:30 AM, but Sarah said I could come at 8 AM for the drink, have my appointment at 8:30 and then do the blood draw at 9 AM. So we should be out of there a little after 9 AM.

Then I go back at 32 Weeks (so 4 weeks later) and Katherine will do an internal. I am assuming my next appointment will be at 34 Weeks. I have to remind her to do the strep test at that time. I never had one with Maddox because my OB was going to do it at my 36 Week appointment, but I delivered Maddox the day before my appointment.

I also need to call CPMG and figure out why they didn't send the paper work I requested. I requested Prenatal & Postnatal files from March 2004 to January 2005 and they sent over a bunch of unrelated crap and labs.

No comments:

Post a Comment