I'm feeling pretty positive that I am having some contractions. A little less than a month ago I believe I was having some too. I'm not really sure if it is Braxton Hicks contractions or not since I never really had any. I had preterm labor with Maddox and have only felt real contractions. These definitely feel like real ones. When I had them in January, I felt absolutely miserable for about 8 hours, but only really bad for about 5 hours. I had contemplated calling my doctor, but didn't want to because it was a Saturday. I didn't think they were anything to worry about - nothing timeable, nothing like transition or active labor, and baby was still moving around fine. I just hope that this isn't the start of future preterm labor. I honestly don't hope to go to 40 weeks, but I do not want to deliver till after 36 weeks. 38 weeks would be ideal LOL
January 19th is when I had problems before. I woke up with Maddox, with a headache of course. Got rid of that and shortly after started to have a lot of pain in my stomach, back, and hips. I felt like I was getting AF and was in a ton of pain (starting around 8:30 AM). I tried laying on my back, left side, right side, kind of on my tummy on both sides. I tried sitting, standing, sitting on the exercise ball. I tried leaning on the exercise ball in all sorts of positions. Laying on the floor, laying on the couch, laying in bed. I took a very warm bath, tylenol, etc. NOTHING helped even in the least. No bit of relief at all.
It let up around 11 AM-12PM. We all took a nap and I got up around 2PM. It started up again, but not as bad and hung around until 5PM ish. We went to Monster Jam that night and I felt fine the entire time until I carried Kaden from the Metrodome to the car. I felt crappy for only about an hour after that. Felt fine on Sunday. I chalked it up to Babysitting Dante, Ariana, and Kaden on Friday from 8 AM-4 PM. They wore me out big time. Four kids asking for things and never at the same time and two floors of the house.. I was pooped and fell asleep on the floor upstairs after they left while Maddox played Monster Trucks.
It definitely could have been all the activity and I don't know what that means in terms of real contractions vs braxton hicks contractions.
This evening the pain started after I carried Maddox from my bed to his bed. He fell asleep in my bed. I know I could have called Clayton in to come get him, but I am stubborn.
It's been about 30 minutes and I already feel a little better. I had so much pain and pressure in my bottom, my pelvic area, and my lower abdomen (and my back and hips). The pressure in my bottom is what freaks me out though.
I suppose I should try to remember to bring this up to Katherine at my next appointment (assuming I don't have any problems before than).
No comments:
Post a Comment