My body feels so tired and sore. Yesterday, Maddox and I took the bus over to my mothers house. By the time we got there, I felt like my belly was going to fall off. I just wanted to rest it on something. Just take it off and lay on something LOL My back hurt a little bit, but mostly my hips and waist area - and because of my belly. It's not even big yet!
All I could do last night when we got home was flop around from side to side trying to find a comfortable position. I took some Tylenol for my belly and the sciatica that was acting up. I picked Maddox up very early in the morning (4:30am) to put him in his bed and my sciatica in my right side was so bad I could barely pick him up. I got him in bed and hobbled to the bathroom to pee before going back to bed. I still felt miserable.
This morning my sciatica isn't so bad right now, but my belly still hurt a bit, my arms and back are incredibly sore (probably from carrying Maddox all over yesterday) and my shoulders & neck are killing me. I have a headache (of course!) and every time I put my head down a little bit (chin towards chest), I feel like I'm going to throw up. I also get the burning sensation (like stretching a thigh ligament too much) down my back, but that is always, all day long, every day!
Also, I cannot even remember the last time that we had sex and I feel terrible about it. I have felt so terrible this pregnancy. It's not that I'm never in the mood. I just, physically, hurt all the time and feel so miserable. Not to mention all the other gross stuff of pregnancy, like excessive discharge, lack of bladder control, constipation, etc. I feel so miserable AND unattractive/gross!
Anyways. Maddox woke up fairly early this morning, so hopefully I can get him down for a nap early and in bed early tonight and have a chance for a shower and such. I'd really like to go take a bath by myself right now. I know that's not going to happen though.
No comments:
Post a Comment