Friday, February 29, 2008

Pneumonia

I called and made a doctors appointment for 8:45 AM. We saw a different doctor this time. I made sure of that because I really didn't like the other Doc we saw. He checked him out and did a strep and flu test. He said he looked like a boy who had the flu (NO, not a stomach bug, influenza). Those both turned up negative. Then Maddox and Clayton went with the doctor to have chest x-rays done. Turns out Maddox has Pneumonia.

He's on antibiotic. 4ml today and 2ml for the following 4 days. He has about 2 days left of his eye drops. Hopefully my little peanut will be feeling better by the end of the day. His cough hasn't gotten much worse, but the frequency of it has and it is making him feel miserable. He was pretty happy and energetic, but now after coughing so much, he was laying on the floor with his face buried in his hands. Now he's passed out on the floor. He wakes up pretty frequently when he's sleeping alone, so I think I'll try to get him to come to the couch and cuddle with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment