Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Update

Here is the Christmas Card I ended up sending out. I got them out late because of indecision and frustration. But I did get them out. We got next to nothing for Christmas Cards this year. I think we got 5! Eek!

ChristmasCard08

Aunty Amy, Uncle Kerry, Dante, Ariana, Kaden, and Bubba came to Minnesota for Christmas! They got here on Monday the 22nd in the morning. They actually got there before I got over to my moms! Kaden's asthma started to really act up in the cold. Poor little guy couldn't breath while we were outside. My mom and (maybe) sister, dressed Faye up in some necklace(s). She loved it!

IMG_5986

Christmas Eve, we went over to Clayton's grandparents house. Maddox got some action figure type toy, a movie, and a Artoo Potatoo. Faelyn got a cool little phone, musical snail, a cute outfit. Both kids got a Target gift card. Maddox had a blast being chased around by a couple little girls. Lilly is 2.5 years old and Sophia is approx. 21 months. Faye is a pro at opening presents! I'm sure she'll need no help on her birthday! Must take after her Daddy! Maddox and I both take our time and try not to rip the paper too much.

IMG_5988


IMG_5990

IMG_5991

IMG_5992

Christmas morning we opened presents at home and then went over to my mother's house. Maddox got Hungry Hungry Hippo and a Star Wars DS game from Santa and you'll never guess what Mommy and Daddy got him! Faye got a Musical Inchworm and a Tutu and Leg Warmers from Santa and ... um.. oh a Diaper from mom and dad. We didn't wrap her diaper though. I put it on her for her 6mo pictures at the beginning of Dec and she's been wearing it since then! I'd like to list all of the stuff that they got in their stockings, from grandparents, aunts, and uncles, but between the two of them, there was a lot of stuff and a lot of small stuff and I do not want to leave anything out. I'm sure no one would be offended if I forgot something, but I would still feel bad! They love all of their stuff though! And I am so happy that my house is NOT over run by toys.. (completely) lol

What? A Guitar? From mom and dad? Who would have guessed?!

IMG_5998



IMG_6000

IMG_6001

IMG_6002

IMG_6006

IMG_6009

I don't know why she is so red looking... Maybe it's my computer screen? I don't know. I am a little embarrassed that those are the only pictures that I took. Christmas is always so chaotic and now having to help Faye with her stuff, It's really hard to get pictures of both of them! Hopefully we'll have more next year! I know my sister and mother in law got some pictures. Possibly my mother too.

No comments:

Post a Comment