Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Faelyn is....

+ Going from sitting to laying (on belly).
+ From laying (on belly) to sitting.
+ Occasionally pulling herself up.
+ Jabbering even more than before.
+ Jabbering to complain instead of crying.
+ Repeating "Da Da" to Clayton when he asks her to say it.
+ Getting up on all fours, rocking, and scooting backwards.
+ Scooting backwards while sitting (in the splits).
+ Rolling all over the place.
+ Unsuccessfully trying to stand up from a sitting position. She gets about 2-3 inches off of the floor while in the splits.
+ Unsuccessfully trying to walk without assistance. I have her hold my fingers and she pulls her arms down, lets go and tries to push my hands away... LOL

She'll be 7 Months on the 10th. I'm in some serious trouble!

Here she is trying to crawl!

IMG_6077


Here she had pulled herself up using her Toy Box (a completely different time from what I had mentioned in a previous post).
IMG_6096

Here she was rolling and scooting backwards while on her belly and got herself stuck underneath the ottoman... LOL
IMG_6097

If she hadn't sounded so desperate to get out, I would have taken a video of her jabbering. Maddox said "She told me to help her, so I came and told you!" (I had run downstairs to grab my camera.. Haha! Sorry Faye!)

Here she did not pull herself up, but she refused to sit and I was left with the options of lay her down or set up Maddox's old activity table. I figured we'd both be happier if she was able to stand a play. The first one I caught her off guard, the second she is laughing at Maddox, and the third she is posing, one handed, for the camera.

IMG_6099

IMG_6100

IMG_6101

Yes, her socks ARE pulled up over her pants... Sorry Faye!

No comments:

Post a Comment