Officially, Faye can roll back to belly and belly to back. And all over the living room!
Wednesday (I believe it was Wednesday....), She rolled onto her belly by accident while trying to get a toy. She immediately flipped back onto her back (she's been doing that one for awhile already) and had forgotten about it until the next day. Thursday (if Wednesday was the actual day that she did the accidental roll), she was rolling belly to back, back to belly, and over again in one direction to get to places. She had figured out that it was a means of transportation for her! She will now go from a sitting position, into laying on her belly and than rolling over and over again until she gets what she wants. The other day (before I knew she could roll), I laid her down on the floor and went into the kitchen to grab something. I came back out and she had gotten to the wrapping paper that I left on the floor (the entire roll), grabbed it up onto her belly and was rolling around, from side to side, with this roll of wrapping paper, trying to shove it in her mouth!
Grandma Mary, You're white Christmas present MAY have some drool on it.... ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment