35lbs and 39inches (yes, he's a shorty... I think he's closer to 39.5 though because he was sticking his belly way out lol)
All is well and good with him. He got an MMR booster, Varicella booster and Flu shot. He did great. Said that they hurt, but no tears, and we gave him big hugs and stickers. He felt so miserable after that, for the past couple days he's just been feeling terrible and I immediately felt guilty for letting them pump him full of all those chemicals at one time. He's doing alright now though.
Not doctor's office related, but he had his Kindergarten Screening (don't know if your states require this) on Monday. He did great. All of his development is "age-appropriate". The woman that screened him came out and told my MIL (while Maddox and I were in the bathroom) that he is an incredibly sweet boy!
We brought Maddox in to the doc on the 2nd or 3rd (cannot remember which day) because he had been complaining about a sore throat and his tonsils were swollen. We brought him in for a throat culture and he was being such a little turd. Wasn't listening very well, super hyper, etc. and the doctor commented on how well behaved he was compared to a lot of kids that she see.... Haha! I wanted to comment about how he wasn't behaving very well, but I kept quiet!
No comments:
Post a Comment