Tuesday, December 30, 2008

On the Move!

Faelyn's up on all fours! She doesn't have the forward crawl motion yet. She gets her legs going and forgets to move her arms and falls on her face, but she goes side to side and backwards. She also can get around on her butt. I'm not sure how, but she was sitting and she would lean forward and sideways, etc to grab things and she would be further and further away from her original location. I watched her. The whole time. I did not actually see her move! I'm sure it will only be a matter of days or weeks before she is completely crawling and I bet before she turns 8 months.

On the 24th, Faye pulled her self up on her toy box. First she was pulling on the toy box, but it kept tipping over towards her and then Daddy held down the other side of the toy box and Faelyn pulled herself right up into a standing position. When standing, her toy box comes up to about her waist. This girl is going to be quite a handful!

We've started solids. I cannot remember the exact date, but she had 3 days of peas, 4 days of Avocado, 4 days of pears, 2 samplings of broccoli, and 2 days of cauliflower. Yesterday she had sweet potatoes. She went a couple days without having anything. Christmas Eve and the 26th for sure and I cannot remember when else. That might have been the only day actually. So maybe it was the 12th that we started solids...... That sounds right.

I believe that's all for now, so I'll get to the pictures now.
IMG_5507(2)

IMG_5508(2)

IMG_5512(2)

IMG_5515(2)

IMG_5516(2)

IMG_5887

I have SO many pictures of Faye eating Avocado. Clayton got some pretty cute shots. I'm only going to post a couple of my favorite though.

IMG_5910

IMG_5911

IMG_5928

IMG_5931

IMG_5940

IMG_5947

No comments:

Post a Comment