Friday, May 30, 2008

She better come!

I wasn't feeling anything soon after having my membranes stripped, but around noon, I was feeling pretty uncomfortable on and off - but not really in a contraction type way. Maddox and I walked over to Caribou around 2:30pm and I was in pain, again on and off, but not contractions. I think I started "normal" contractions around 6-7PM. They lasted till 5AM and were getting stronger all night. Unfortunately, when I woke up at 7AM, besides feeling that same pain as I had been feeling with the contractions when I turned over to get out of bed, there was nothing. I've had about 10 contractions - some strong, some not. They started out as "half" contractions. They'd start, build up, plateau and fade, never peaking. They've been anywhere between 4-9min apart. I am REALLY hoping that they will start up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment