Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Contractions

Had them for 6 hours yesterday and they didn't do a darn thing. Never got closer together and never got any stronger than when they started, but were regular.. They didn't go away with walk or rest (probably did an equal amount of each walking to and from buses and riding buses), but about a half hour after getting off my last bus, they stopped.

Unfortunately, NOTHING today. I feel like crap though. She feels really low and compared to last weeks belly pics, she looks a lot lower too. I keep getting weird pressures and pains in my lower abdomen/pubic area, but I think she is just faking me out.

Really frustrating. And my belly itches like crazy, so I'm sure I'll have a load of new stretchmarks by morning... And I'm cranky and my skin is crawling. Maddox keeps touching me (not any more than usual) and it's driving me insane. I want to strip naked and shave my head and be alone. This is going to be a really long day.

I know I posted the 35 weeks & 5 day ones already, but just for a side by side comparison. 35w5d and 37 weeks

IMG_2461 IMG_2527

IMG_2473 IMG_2535

No comments:

Post a Comment