Monday, May 5, 2008

Almost 35 Weeks

No appointment today - that will be next Monday at 36 Weeks.

Last night I noticed some brand new stretch marks. That sucks. There is one particular one that really hurts, it feels like my skin is actually ripping and it is very red at the top of it. I've been applying a lot of lotion in hopes that it will soften the skin and not feel like the skin is going to split open, I don't know that it is actually helping though. I got a bit of a sunburn on my belly last week when Maddox and I were playing outside in the backyard. I wonder if that has anything to do with the stretch marks and them hurting. When I burnt my shoulders the week before it went away fairly quickly, I still seem to be sore from the burnt belly though.

No comments:

Post a Comment