Saturday, Maddox, Clayton, and I went to the Twins game (we lost, boo). I sat there for nearly 3 hours with a 3.5 year old on my lap almost the entire time.
At the top of the 9th, both Maddox and I had to pee so we went up. My pubic bone started to hurt. We got to the bathroom and I went potty. My pubic bone REALLY started to hurt. Maddox finished going potty and I got his pants pulled up, etc. I was thinking "oh crap", I really wasn't sure that we'd be able to walk back, especially since I was going to need to carry him. It was the bottom of the 9th and everyone would be rushing out and I was not going to let him just hold on to my hand. Everyone is always in such a hurry to get out of the dome.
Well, we made it, kind of. Maddox and I made it back to our entrance, down a few stairs and to the railing. The game was over and everyone was starting to come out so waited for Clayton to come up. I couldn't move. I was holding Maddox and holding onto the railing. I couldn't turn, I couldn't move my feet, I couldn't sit down. Clayton got up and took Maddox from me and I slowly turned my body and had to wait for a good spot to jump into the crowd because I knew I wasn't going to be able to go too fast. Going up and down the stairs was actually better than walking straight.
It started to feel a little better walking to the car. I could walk faster, but not as fast as normal and not as fast as I needed to. Someone honked at me while I was waking across the street. That was a little irritating consider #1. The walk thing was on. #2. He *could* turn, but I had the right-away. #3. What kind of jerk honks at a waddling pregnant woman in an intersection?!
We got to the car and left. It was a little uncomfortable getting. I wanted Clayton to stop at Cub Foods so I could check my blood pressure again. It was A LOT uncomfortable getting out. I went in, checked it, still high, got in the car and we went home. The pain was getting worse. I sat on Maddox's bed to read him stories, there was no way I was sitting on the floor if I intended on getting back up again. After I got him to bed I was hungry. I had some ice cream at the Metrodome, but other wise I hadn't had anything to eat since before we left to the game. I went upstairs to get some spaghetti, I had a hard time getting around. I stood and one place and tossed dirty dishes into the sink.
When I got to the top of the stairs with my plate of spaghetti and glass of milk, Blue laid down on the top stair. I couldn't lift my foot to move him out of the way and needed Clayton to move him and take my food and milk so that I could grab onto the railing and wall and slide down the stairs. I ate my food and asked Clayton if I had to bring my dishes back upstairs or could I just set them on the entertainment center. I stood up to walk over to the entertainment center and couldn't move. Clayton grabbed the plate and glass and brought them up stairs. I still couldn't move. Not left, not right, not forwards, and sitting back down wouldn't really get me anywhere either. I couldn't bend over to grab onto the arm of the couch, so I just stood there.
When Clayton got back downstairs I had to wrap my arms around his shoulders and bear as much weight onto him as I could (arm strength). With a lot of my weight on him, I could shuffle my feet enough to move. He had to bring me to the bathroom and bring me to bed. Help me into bed and take off my pants for me and help position my legs.
We went to bed around 11:30PM-ish and when I woke up at 3:30AM to go to the bathroom, I could get out of bed (in pain). I could make it to the bathroom on my own, holding onto anything that was around. After going potty, I almost didn't make it back to bed, the really bad pain was coming back. By 7AM, I could get out of bed and walk without having to hold onto anything. By 9AM, getting my own pants on was a bit of a chore. I had a really hard time getting off of the floor, but I could and I could sit down and stand up again all on my own. By Noon, I was still waddling a lot, but the pain was moving up higher (in my lower abdomen vs my pubic bone) and so I could move my legs much better. The pain was minimal. By late afternoon/early evening, I was feeling bruised at most and could move around efficiently. By late evening, I could get my own pants on STANDING UP!
Today I feel bruised. I don't feel anything when I walk, I feel sore when I get up from sitting, and bruised when I push on my pubic area.
Now for some belly pictures and I guess it's been awhile.
32 Weeks and 6 Days

34 Weeks & 2 Days / 34 Weeks & 3 Days

35 Weeks & 5 Days (yesterday)
No comments:
Post a Comment