GOOD Blood Pressure today! It was 124/66 (I think it was 66, I can't actually remember though). I haven't had any of the headaches I was having before (just normal ones), no extra swelling (just normal PG swelling), no dizziness, etc. so I'm feeling pretty good - in that aspect.
Been having a lot of pressure pains down low, but nothing like she will be coming soon. Pelvis and hip pain is getting worse. Yay. She feels like she is huge and I would have guessed I would measure around 41cm this week, but I actually only measured 39cm - which has fallen back a little since I've been measure 1-2cm big the entire time.
When the doc felt my belly and Faye's position, she commented on how she would NOT be seeing me this weekend! LOL She did offer to strip my membranes and I said yes. She said to call her if I have anything regular or if my water breaks and my reply was "so you probably won't be hearing from me" - I have no faith lol, I think she is staying put.
2cm dilated on the outside, 1cm on the inside. Didn't mention about effacement and position of my cervix. Sweeping my membranes was not as uncomfortable as I thought it would be. Could be for 1 of 2 reasons. Either my cervix isn't as high as it has been, or she didn't have to go in much further than when she normally checks my cervix. The darn thing has been up so high, it is painful when she checks it. When I went to the hospital in Feb (I think it was Feb), I thought the nurse was trying to kill me, but my cervix is just way the heck up there.
That was all really. It was a long appointment. We didn't get in till 30min after what it was scheduled for and then because I had to pee RIGHT after I got undressed, she had to go into another room and we had to wait for awhile again. My appointment was supposed to be at 9AM and we didn't get home till a little after 10AM. Normally we get there and back in 30min.
Here's my giant belly - taken 05.27.2008 at 38 Weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment