Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Still Breech

I've been wondering for about a week or so how she has been positioned. As I was watching the movie The Business of Being Born at the end of March, I did an inversion for about 20 seconds and about a half hour later (or so) when I was trying to get into bed, I felt that her head was lower (more to the right side) than normal and tried the inversion for another minute. Ever since that point, she has been turning from Breech to Transverse. I have still been feeling the feet in my pelvis, but was wondering, because I also started feeling something up to the left of my belly button AND her head wasn't consistently up in my right rib, if she had turned head down. I read something today about telling if your baby is breech, how it will feel in your pelvis, how to dig your finger tips into the bottom of your belly without hurting yourself and found that she really hasn't turned head down at all. I also found out that you cannot really move a babies head when you push on it. I had been wondering, even though the bulge felt the same as before, if maybe it was her butt now and I was just not able to tell, but when I push on it, I cannot get it to move. So I am pretty convinced that she isn't going head down at this point. Maybe I will try the inversion some more and see if there are any other techniques that I can try to get her to flip.

No comments:

Post a Comment