Feeling pretty crummy today. I've had a back ache and belly ache since yesterday. It's one of those days I'm just begging to see a masseuse or chiropractor and contemplate tying the woven wrap tightly around my belly for some support. Maddox and I went outside to play and standing there playing catch was just killing me. It felt better to sit down, but it started to get very uncomfortable, very quickly. So I decided to try walking. I walked in circles around the lawn and luckily this is one of Maddox's most favorite games, so we raced are the yard. That started to get painful, though, too. I've been laying on the cough for awhile now and that felt good for about 30-45min before I started to get "sore" again.
Hopefully this all goes away soon. I hate when I feel too crummy to play with Maddox.
No comments:
Post a Comment