Monday, April 14, 2008

Not really an update.

Well, I had my appointment today. Am relieved to know that just about everything on my list were things she already did. She said there were no facts about negative reactions to the vitamin K shot and it's better to have it. They do not put the eye drops in the babies eyes unless there is a risk of gonorrhea or chlamydia.

Faye is breech still, when she checked and when she did the internal exam she said that she is really low and breech. My cervix is open about a fingertip, but she said that could and most likely is due to birthing Maddox. My cervix is long and high.

She did the Fetal Fibronectin test and took a urine sample. I do not know when I will get the results of either back. She was going to tell me when I could expect the results of the FF test, but didn't finish, stating that she wasn't sure because the hospital got new computer systems and that always makes things screwy.

Everything went well, so I guess I'll just update when I get those results back.

Faye is barring down again into my pelvis and causing a lot of hip and buttocks pains. Hopefully that means nothing though.

No comments:

Post a Comment