Monday, April 28, 2008

Haha.. Right!

Congratulations, Keri! You’re 34 Weeks Pregnant. Your baby measures about 19.8 inches from head to toe and weighs about 5 pounds. Baby has probably settled into the head-down position and is moving less frequently. Organs are now almost fully mature, except for the lungs, and the skin is pink instead of red. Fingernails reach the ends of fingers, but toenails are not yet fully grown. As your uterus prepares for labor, you may be feeling more Braxton Hicks contractions.

Well.. I can guarantee that she is at least in a semi transverse position, if not full breech. I was just about to make a post yesterday about how super active and squirmy she has been in there the past couple days! Literally, my belly is moving around like a giant mound of jiggly jello. Hopefully that is her trying to switch into this mysterious head-down position. Or at least it better be after all the inversions I've been doing. It's not easy laying upside down, especially while pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment