I've reached that point in my pregnancy where my body is just done with it. I really hope that these next few weeks go buy quickly. At least the next 5 weeks. I'm sure since I am hoping to have her not long after 37 weeks, she'll be late. Of course, as long as she is healthy, but I hope this body can handle it!
She feels SO big in there and she is murdering me from the inside. My stomach feels like it's going to split open. I had the hardest time getting off of the couch (from laying) last night while watching a movie. I had to go potty and I had the worst, sharp/stabbing/ripping pains through out my entire belly. I don't know from what and I don't know why. I had to slowly roll over (which still hurt really bad) and have Clayton pull me up into a standing position. Luckily that is gone now though. It only seems to happen when I've been laying down. I always feel pretty miserable in the morning and hate getting out of bed. It feels like she has a screwdriver in there that is assisting her in an escape out of my [insert TMI]. I don't know how she is positioned in there anymore, I still get a very large bulge just below my right rib that was her head before and lots of kicking in my pelvis, but sometimes she feels like she is head down. The bulge really hurts though. I also feel limps gliding across the left side of my belly and feel like a foot is going to come shooting out. I don't know if she is turning or stretching out, but it REALLY hurts. I also have *something* sticking into my left hip bone and digging on the underside of it.
I don't remember feeling this miserable with Maddox. I felt miserable at 32-36 weeks, but only when doing a lot of walking (walking to work, walking to the bus for doctors appointments, etc), but otherwise I felt fine. The only time I remember feeling really bad was the night before I went into labor. By the end of work, my lower back was completely numb. They wanted me to use the giant vacuum to clean up the store, but I told them that I couldn't and sat in the office to witness the drawer counting. Got home around 10-10:30PM and woke up the next morning at 4:30AM in labor.
I think that going early with Maddox has made the end (thus far) of my pregnancy more mentally stressful. It is better for them to sit and cook for the full time, but 37 weeks is considered full term and it is perfectly safe and healthy for them to come at that time. I've been mentally and emotionally ready for her to come for sometime, but now I am physically ready (she's won't be for another 5-6 weeks minimum) and REALLY hoping that she doesn't decide to stay past her due date.
No comments:
Post a Comment