This past week or so I've felt increasingly miserable. I don't remember ever getting to a point in my pregnancy with Maddox where I felt like I was just physically done, but I have! (Refer to earlier post).
Over the weekend, it's gotten worse. I have a horrible time getting up and down. Rolling over in bed is a HUGE chore and really hurts. I waddle when I wake and am completely exhausted going up the stairs. At Walmart today (getting fabric for Faye's blanket), I was holding my belly from the underside as I went through the aisle. I feel a TON of pressure in my pelvis and the lower part of my abdomen when I walk. The more I walk, the worse it gets. She feels like she is pressing down harder and harder. When I go to the bathroom, I feel similar, like she is pressing down in my pelvis and sometimes even in my birth canal.
I also have hip & hip joint pain, sciatica and similar pain throughout my entire lower back/buttocks area. Pretty much everything from my lower back/hips down to my hip/thigh joints is just miserable. I feel like my legs are going to fall off and that I am carrying a twelve pound bowling ball in a flour sack around my lower waist.
Tomorrow is my doctor's appointment. I'll be 31 weeks & 6 days, but it's my 32 Week appointment. I'll be updating tomorrow than, but I am really excited for this appointment. I don't enjoy internal exams, by ANY stretch of the imagination, but I am hoping to find out that my cervix is still high and thick and she will also be doing a test that will determine my risk for delivering in the next 2 weeks (and hopefully that comes up negative - meaning NO risk).
No comments:
Post a Comment