Monday, February 7, 2011

Overwhelmingly Stressed

I wanted to write about this, but finally my mind has settled down and I think I am just going to take advantage of that.

I needed wine before we left for ECFE (no, I didn't drink any) and by the time I came home from ECFE, it wasn't even an option any more. Why waste a good bottle of wine when you know it's not going to help a single thing.

My mind was just reeling when we got back. By the time I ate, got Faye down for bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower, I just broke down and had tears streaming down my face.

It's not that I cannot handle all of her insanity, it's that I cannot handle the responsibility of having almost completely control over how her little self turns out. She may be her own individual person, but everything that I do, say, and how I handle what she does still has a HUGE impact on how she will turn out.

I'm not denying that her behavior isn't incredibly difficult to handle. It is.

No comments:

Post a Comment