Dec 16, 2010
Faye: Woohoo! Santa's coming! Me: Faelyn, do you know who Santa is? Faye: Hmm? Me: I don't know Faye, I'm asking if you know. Faye: From the North Pole. He lives at the North Pole.
Dec 15, 2010
wish I had a hidden camera in the kitchen right now. Madd & Faye are playing with the little plastic trains from Grandma's Mexican Train set. All sorts of crazy things are happening to these "people", they're getting rescued and rescuing each other, they're eating birthday cake, they're taking each other's best friends.
Maddox yells "Noooo, that's my best friend, don't you ever take my best friend" and Faye yells back "No, you're my best friend!" and Maddox agrees with that just fine. Now Faye says "The map says to go to the forest!"
It sounds like Faye is making plans to go to "Tennis" which I can only think is actually Tennessee LOL
Dec 15, 2010
Faelyn, said slowly between dry heaving: I keep having the the hiccups, but I do not feel good.
Poor baby woke up a half hour ago trying to like, but there isn't anything in her to come up. She seems fine now. Watching TV on the couch with big brother.
She finally got some mucus and such up. Now she's eating saltines and drinking some lemonade.
Faye drooled on her pillow. Faye: Uh oh Mom, Look. Points to a small little wet circle. Faye: I puked. Me: Is that puke or did you drool? Faye: I puked. I go get the pillow and smell it. Just drool. Faye grabs another pillow that was above her head: I guess I have to use this one. I whisper: I'll just set this to the side to dry...
I lay Faye on the floor to change her and she's making funny faces and noises. I ask her if she is OK and if she is going to puke again. She says "No, I ate the puke."
Dec 8, 2010
Faye said this exact sentence to me: "I make the world stop!"
Dec 4, 2010
Maddox: Dad, is that Colgate Total? Dad: yeah. Maddox: Colgate Total fights germs perfectly.
Dec 3, 2010
My 2 year old just said to me, at 9:58 AM: After the sun goes down, it gets dark!
Nov 30, 2010
Me: Faelyn, what are you doing? Faye: I'm going to go up here. I need a hammer. Me: No, Faelyn, You do not need a hammer. Faye: But Mom, Hammers are not dangerous.
Nov 23, 2010
Faye is trying to stuff my face into a play kitchen tin creamer. It doesn't fit.
Faye says: Our friends are sisters too. Like Matt and Uncle and Mommy and Daddy. And that cake! We get cake on our birthdays and we get to open all our presents. Maddie can watch Yooooo Gabba Gabbaaaa on my birthday.
Nov 18, 2010
Maddox's pretend ringtone on his pretend phone is "on the top of dragon mountain"
Nov 16, 2010
Faye took my pack of orbitz gum with one piece gone, unwrapped them all and piled them onto of one of her M&D cardboard blocks.
Nov 15, 2010
Put the fries and nuggets in the oven and walked into the living room where Faye is sitting on the floor eating a friend nuggets she snatched from the tray.
Both the 2 year old girl and the 5 year old boy want the pink 3-in-1 doll stroller...
Nov 14, 2010
Faye hurt her head -not too bad- but it doesn't want to stay shut so we're bringing her in.
She's all glued up now. I really wish we hadn't missed urgent care by 15 min. We had to go to the hospital.
Nov 13, 2010
Faye has been nuk-free since Wed, Nov 3rd, yet for some reason the past 2-3 she has been asking me all day long if she can have one.
Faye takes out a metal shish kabob skewers, holds it up in the air front of her and starts singing about how she's the king...
Faye says to Maddox: "Stop it! I am your mother and I'm going to eat you!"
Nov 10, 2010
After watching this commercial, Maddox looked up at me and said "that always brings tears into my eyed." - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=ndcCVfp0AMU
Nov 6, 2010
I come up the stairs and look in the living room. Faye is standing by her doll house. Mom: Faye, why are you stuffing the doll up your nose? Faye: Stop it!
Went to go lay in bed and heard a sound from Faye's room. I go in and she's singing "friends give friends a hand" in her sleep.
Nov 5, 2010
Maddox & Faye are playing hide n seek. Faye counting: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 16 18 ready or not here I come!
Nov 4, 2010
Me: Faye, we need to get going, downstairs. Faye: where are we going? To castle crashes?
Nov 3, 2010
Maddox is reading books to Faye! ? Swoon ?
Nov 2, 2010
Maddox just asked me "When can we go to the Caribbean?"
Faelyn watched a commercial for "Tangled" and said "I don't like this, Mom. I don't like this." the entire time.
Oct 29, 2010
Faye: Give me back my butt! Maddox: here. Faye: Thanks! Maddox: My butt is on your face!
Oct 28, 2010
We got to school and another kid got to school and they were standing in line and Maddox said to the kid "I can't wait to play marbles with you today!" and the kid said "well actually, I am going to play marbles with Sophia..."
Oct 27, 2010
Faye stood on scale and it read 25.8. Faye announces that she is "24". She's 2 years old and already lying about her weight.
Faye says "more alligator juice!" What she really means is "more gatorade."
Oct 25, 2010
Faye is never going to pee in the toilet. She pee's on the floor and then comes to tell me "I pee'd on the floor. Oh well, it's ok!"
Oct 24, 2010
Maddox loves Goldfinger.
Oct 23, 2010
Saw Mrs. Gellner, one of Maddox's old teachers, at SuperTarget. He was SO excited to see her. Def his all time fab teacher so far.
Oct 20, 2010
While walking in the mall I said "oh my head". In reply Maddox says "oh my penis". Faye then says "did you say oh my penis?"
Oct 16, 2010
Compliments from a 2 year old: I cleaned the living room and Faye walked in when I was done and said "whoa! What happened?!"
Oct 13, 2010
LOVE my daughter. She's sitting at my desk looking at a VS card for free panties and says "that's you, mom! That's your butt!" LMAO!!
Oct 2, 2010
Maddox & Faye: No more Monkey's jumping on the gead. Maddox: what's a gead? Faye: a gead is to pretend to splash in the water.
Just went into the kids' bedroom and found my husband sitting underneath Maddox's loft bed, by himself, with the sparkly Christmas lights on, playing with Transformers...
Oct 1, 2010
Poor Maddox burned his finger, missed an hour of school, remembered he was going to learn to catch a rainbow, but now its raining so they're waiting til Monday.
My son just said to my daughter "Your Zhu Zhu pet is the Mommy, so you stay home and I'll go fight bad guys. Your Zhu Zhu pet just cleans the house." Seriously? Who raised this kid?!
Sept 30, 2010
Faye really wanted some M&M's and the only way for her to get some is if she poops or pee's in the potty. She decided that she was willing to give it a try for some M&Ms. I told her to give me a minute. She had pooped in her diaper and I needed to clean her up first. Well she couldn't wait. She took off her diaper in the living room and came into the kitchen to say "Mom! There was poop!"
So... I took her into the bathroom to clean her up. Meanwhile, the poopy diaper was still on the living room floor... Uncle & Buddy come in the house, I finish cleaning Faye up and go into the living room to find...
Buddy, BIL's dog, EATING HER POOP RIGHT OUT OF THE DIAPER!!! Yep. Good times!
Faye says "I'm all done at your butt!" - right after she finished drawing on my lower back with a red pen. Thanks Faye.
ONLY MY DAUGHTER!!!: Faye pee'd ON Maddox's school snack that he needs to bring in tomorrow.
Sept 25, 2010
Faye was yelling to Dad & Madd "come on slowkey pokey's!"
Sept 24, 2010
On our way home from picking up Maddox, Faye told me "we're best friends forever!"
Sept 23, 2010
Faye: "I'm going to big bad wolf cut your pizza!"
Sept 21, 2010
Faye just told me that her butt is amazing.
Sept 20, 2010
She must be mine, she just threw a tantrum because she wanted to watch the care bears.
Faye always say "ok I'm gonna come on. As soon as I'm done".
Sept 16, 2010
Do they automatically stop listening when they enter elementary school?
Sept 15, 2010
Bright red face, Faye says "I'm not pooping mom. Uhh. I'M NOT POOPING MOM!"
Sept 14, 2010
You know its been a long day when you almost pour the jar of uncooked spaghetti sauce into the noodles while they are still cooking in a pot of boiling water.
Then I poured the boiling water on my jeans when I went to drain the noodles. Fortunately not enough to go through!
Now I'm trying to put the pot holders in the fridge.
I hate this ECFE wait list junk. I hope at least one person cancels after the first class. If somebody doesn't show up, they call the no shows to make sure that they want to come. If they don't want to, we are first in line! IF we had been able to continue with morning classes, we would have gotten in right away. Sibling care doesn't take kids over 5 though. So pray somebody cancels!
Sept 12, 2010
Faye takes everything off of the shelf. "Faye, do you want a Z-Bar?" "Yeah!" "Can I get it for you?" "No, I get it myself."
She then proceeds to pull the recycling out of the pantry and climbs up on the shelf to help herself.
Sept 10, 2010
I asked Maddox earlier today if he wanted fruit snacks. He says Yes! but immediately after he says "Mom, what are fruit snacks? I forgot" LOL
Sept 8, 2010
Maddox had his first day of school today! He had a great day. It was a choppy day and only half of the class, tomorrow will be his first normal/full class day.
Sept 3, 2010
Faye brings a pillow to me and says "there you go mom!" So I take the pillow and say thank you and put it on my lap. She stands there staring at me and then says "your butts on your other side." Guess I was supposed to SIT on the pillow!
Faye went downstairs and comes back up a little while later. She yells through the door "CAN YOU HELP ME MOMMY!" I open the door and candy and nuks spill all over the floor. She says "I found all this candies and nukies, mommy!" "I found all these in your desk!" Guess I need a better hiding spot...
Sept 2, 2010
Faye: "You're my best brother, Maddie! You're my best brother and I love you!"
Aug 31, 2010
We're at my mothers and when we got here Faye was asleep. She wakes up and comes to me, just now, and says "Hey Mom, where's the cake?" (There was cake here last week...) I said "in the fridge" and she said "ok, goodbye" and jumped down from my lap.
Aug 28, 2010
Madd got some loot from the Vikings Cheerleaders because he is so awesome!
We got Maddox a loft bed today from IKEA. We were going to get it for his birthday, but we needed to get the beds off the floor. We're super excited!!!
Aug 27, 2010
Faye is rubbing a milkweed pod on her nose...
Aug 26, 2010
Faye's playing Wii Sports Resort, but she keeps crashing her plane.
Aug 23, 2010
Faye says "Mom, I'm not pooping."
Aug 14, 2010
has Mommy Guilt about not taking Maddox to the fireworks tonight.
Aug 12, 2010
though they stopped the parade half way through and we got rained out of Tri-City, I did get a Jimmy John's sub and 2 baggies of tortilla chips from Acapulco (the restaurant). Good stuff!
Aug 10, 2010
Faye just stole a wallet from NY&C. I hope my face wasn't red when I brought it back.
Aug 5, 2010
There are two 4-5 year old boys standing at the edge of the street throwing rocks at passing cars.
Faye is sitting on her potty, on a towel, in the living room. The second time she pee'd, she did so by standing on the top of her potty and squatted into the potty... LOL There is something wrong with her.
Aug 4, 2010
Just love sitting on the bus next to people talking about minneapolis murder.
And of course, walking past people downtown singing their blues about being strung out on crack cocaine...
July 28, 2010
Faye is standing on a chair in the kitchen playing in the sink. She took her diaper off about 10 minutes ago and is standing up there naked. She looks down at herself and the chair, looks at me and says "I did not pee!" I said "Did you pee, Faye?" she says "No way, Mom" I came and looked at her chair (and the pee on it) and said "What is that Faye? What are you stand in on your chair?" and she says "Pee!"
July 27, 2010
Hope I don't get taken away by a tornado while on my run.
After it dropped 20 degrees in less than a second and the wind was blowing me in the face so hard I couldn't keep my eyes open (blew some dirt in there), I just ran up to 169 and back home again.
July 25, 2010
Pukey McPukerson in the house. Poor baby :( Hope he is feeling well tomorrow and up for his baseball game.
July 24, 2010
Blah, now both of my kids have fevers.
July 21, 2010
Trying to make cookies. Faye has the entire first batch smashed into the cooling rack.
July 20, 2010
Faye is putting my back bones into shock using an ice cold washcloth as a blanket...
'I have a ZBar, Mom?' 'I'll get you one in a while.' 2 min pass 'How about a ZBar, Mom?' She doesn't get the concept of waiting yet LOL
July 17, 2010
is really upset the Duk Duk Daze fireworks just finished. After the severe thunderstorms and tornado warnings, tons of rain and wind had stopped, we sent our refugee's home and got the kids to bed assuming that they would not proceed with fireworks tonight... of course an hour later, as I'm trying to get Faye asleep, they start.
July 9, 2010
loves that my 5 year old Nephew thinks that I know everything.
July 8, 2010
Faye is playing ParaPanic HD on iPod and laughing as the little stick figures frantically wave their arms and fall into the ocean... and then again when they get eaten by sharks. She says "that's funny!"
June 30, 2010
Starving! Time to go eat some lunch and make some Stormtooper Sandies with Maddox.
June 24, 2010
Glad we didn't go to ikea today. Met Erin and the kids at the park and will be going swimming at 5:30! Yay!
June 23, 2010
Last night I asked Faye "Who's the crazy baby?" and her reply was "Your butt!"
June 22, 2010
As She's playing the guitar, Faye is yelling out (in song) "I'M A PRINCESS! I'M A PRETTY PRINCESS!"
June 11, 2010
All three rooms downstairs have been taken apart, sorted through, and thoroughly vacuumed. Next: Put Maddox's bedroom back together and tackle Clayton's desk.
"Da jaus ah baa jah this!" Faye talk for "Can you put this towel on top of this basket like this!"
wish that I was able to get Faye on video doing Yoga on Wii Fit.
June 10, 2010
Faye loves her new dollhouse (and so does Maddox LOL). I was going to write something else, but now I cannot remember... HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAELYN!!!
June 9, 2010
Very very very slowly getting downstairs clean. I was starting to feel like it would be done by the beginning of next week, bu with Faye's birthday tomorrow and her birthday party on Saturday, I don't know that it is ever going to get done.
June 8, 2010
is thinking about putting Faye's bed in Maddox's bedroom... =|
June 4, 2010
Went to Brookview Park today and Faye climbed UP a 5 foot slide. Really wish I would have seen that in time! She's a fast little booger!
June 1, 2010
Faye's in bed with a sock on her hand. Brought her to the doctor for a rash on her hand and now she has an ointment. Now if I could only talk her into wearing the sock two other times during the day!
May 27, 2010
Faye's nursing and all of a sudden stops, looks up at me and says "Planet Earth, Mom"
May 25, 2010 - 7:20 PM
left at 11AM this morning for the Children's Museun and am home at last.
May 18, 2010
Maddox is uber excited that the PS3 is home.
May 17, 2010
had to put a cherrio box in between Maddox and Faye so that Maddox could finish eating. He was too grossed out by her smooshing fists full of Ramen and then shoving the globs into her mouth.
May 16, 2010
I feel so terrible... LOL
May 14, 2010
off to Wisconsin in the morning. Back on Sunday evening. Hope my mother survives my kids.
I look like an adult today (well, if you don't look at my face LOL) and I'm excited about that.
May 9, 2010
Keeping a Tide-To-Go pen in your diaper bag is not a good idea...
o
Sarah Gobel ugh oh...what happened?
May 9 at 12:59pm · LikeUnlike
o
Amy Sorsoleil Faye did it!
May 9 at 6:02pm · LikeUnlike
o
Keri Miller She tried sticking it up her nose!
May 10 at 9:20am · LikeUnlike
o
Amy Sorsoleil AHAHAHA!
May 7, 2010
At M's spring sing today there was a wall full of pictures that the kids drew of their Moms and they also had a couple questions that the teacher asked the kids about their moms. There were no names on them and we had to guess which was our childs. I read half of them before getting to M's and knew immediately that it was his.
Of all the days that Faye decides she wants or needs to be completely irrational, it has to be on the day of Maddox's Spring Sing.
Yeah, she's a little [lovable] monster every day, but she is being down right naughty today.
Me: "Faye, whats in your mouth?" Faye: "It's water" Me: "Can I look" Faye: "Seeeee!" (as she opens up and sticks her finger in her mouth) Me: "Can I look inside? Come here" Faye: tilts head back and opens up "ahhh!" Faye: "I said ahhhhh!"
And 5 minutes later I asked her again and she spit 5 marbles out...
May 6, 2010
likes chicken nuggets overdone, not sure if I like em black though. Failed the kids french fries too. At least their nuggets were done right.
So after 10 attempts at getting th Wii to turn on, I put Wii Fit Plus in. It froze three times so I tried reg. Wii Fit. It loaded but said it had been 125 days, so all my data is gone. I continued, but without saving (my only option) and proceeded to turn on the balance board, but that wouldn't start.
And to add to the day, my sister calls and says the my nephew (the almost 5 year old) has a question for me because he decided that aunty keri knows everything (really, i do) and "so you better have an answer" and then my phone hangs up.
May 5, 2010
Maddox pulled 130 dandelions, with stems attached (plus a miscellaneous pile of dandelion leaves, dandelion flowers, and dandelion stems) out of his grandma's yard. He makes $0.10 a dandelion for his 'job'. Go Maddox!
This really upset Maddox. I think he feels that we disrespected Star Wars in some way... - http://starwars.jibjab.com/view/LYDOFCZRx0rfmixL?cmpid=sw_fb_self
I love Mabbox! Maddox's girl-friend Mina draws him pictures and puts his name "Mabbox" on it. Too cute!
April 28, 2010
Faye just said 'Oh Poop!'
April 22, 2010
Maddox wants to watch The Backyardigans and Faye keeps changing the channel to Yo Gabba Gabba. "I watch Gabba Gabba" LOL
April 21, 2010
Keep your babies rear-facing! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRP7ynNI8mI
#
Michelle Guarneri Fisher Paige was til 2.8 :) Noah's still in his harness but he may be hitting the height limit soon :(
#
Keri Miller
WTG Michelle! We just bought Maddox a new seat that goes up to 65lbs with Super Latch. Faye's is 35lb rear-facing and 80lbs forward-facing with 5 point harness. The covers are interchangeable between the carseats.
This seat really reminded me why I still had Faye RF and why I shouldn't turn her around yet. She's so hard to get in her seat because she's a kicker & screamer (and she always traps my hair in between her feet and the seat of the car). My hesitation was when she falls asleep and her head hangs forward, etc if she were FF, so I'm glad my friend posted this and reminded me!See More
#
Sally Billigmeier The video seemed like the forward facing car seat was not installed properly. You can see the seat belt was not in the locked position as it comes forward during the crash. That seat belt is always supposed to be locked so it doesn't give out any slack. What shocks me is that it also looked like the latch system was used, but if that was tightened properly, the seat shouldn't be able to move forward at all, at least it doesn't with mine. you could pull on the back of mine forward and it won't budge.
#
Keri Miller Both the RF & FF tests are using a lap/should belt.
This is a good video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8gU9zzCGA8
#
Michelle Guarneri Fisher
the problem as I've been told by certified seat installers is not just the seat but the straps will stretch on impact both where you latch the seat to the latch system and where the child is restrained. Mine don't move either but even my hu...sband who is 6ft tall and 180lbs can't simulate the force of an accident.
Her seat was RF til 30lbs and she was happy that way though it is easier for me to get her in and out FF now. Noah can buckle the seat himself and I tighten it so it's not much longer than having him buckle in a seat belt and for now he doesn't care.
April 14, 2010
My husband teases me for being a 'hippie', but there is nothing like rubbing some Calendula oil on my little buddies legs to get him back to sleep when he wakes up with growing pains!
April 13, 2010
M has had a red dot on his nose for what we thought has just been a couple months. I looked back in pictures to see how long it's been there and the first time I can see it is in Dec 2008. It's barely there. By Feb 2009 it is noticable in his pictures. What in the world would cause a red dot on his nose?
While talking to TMX Elmo, Faye says "I sorry. I hug you". She gives him a hug and says "I love you very much!"
April 9, 2010
While talking to TMX Elmo, Faye says "I sorry. I hug you". She gives him a hug and says "I love you very much!"
Faye's been refusing cheese sticks. I decided to have one, it was gross! I found the package and was looking at it. Just realized we accidentally bought 'light' string cheese. Ew.
April 8, 2010
Faye says "I want ball ball ball". Which is Cheese Balls, which she has never had, but saw on Alvin & The Chipmunks and now insists she needs them. I want Banana nana nana". "I want cheeeeeese stick!" No Faye, you have pickles. "I want chocolate chocolate chips". Faye, you just want what you cannot have. "I getting chair chair chair". "I getting a chair".
Is this really my day? Now she has managed to pee on the floor WHILE WEARING A DIAPER!
April 7, 2010
Faye says "Oh come on! You be good!" =|
April 2, 2010
Maddox just told his sister "Ya snooze, ya loose".
Faye is standing at the kitchen table reading the newspaper.
April 1, 2010
She won't stop crying because she wants to watch Lilo and Stitch and Nani.
Maddox wants his own garden with grapes, strawberries, cucumbers, kiwis, and carrots. He asked if Ramen grew in a garden, but I said no and he wants to just make that instead. And then he asked about pickles, and that's when he decided on cucumbers.
March 30, 2010
Faye: "MOVE THAT DOOR OPEN!" Mommy: "No Faye, you don't need anything in there" Faye: "Oh come on, Mommy!"
March 29, 2010
Maddox calls them "Chickmunks" and Faye calls them "Chickenmunks" LOL
March 25, 2010
I swear I do not yell at my daughter.... however, she insists on yelling "YOU SIT DOWN!" to her Barbie. And "YOU LAY RIGHT THERE!"
March 23, 2010
Faye is sitting on her rocking snail with finding nemo and Peter pan behind her butt, head banging to the aquabats.
March 22, 2010
Faye is dangling her cabbage patch baby off the ottoman saying "don't fall down!"
March 18, 2010
Maddox has been singing and humming Tool all day.
March 12, 2010
Faelyn hugged my iPod Touch and said "I love iPod" in a sweet little caring voice.
March 3, 2010
Maddox says "the piano on that song hurts my ears" talking about Journey - Faithfully.
March 2, 2010
Faye says "Come on Puppy!" as she's dragging it across the floor. Earlier she was saying "Come on Blankey!"
March 1, 2010
is going to be putting the best video ever on Youtube soon. Alvin & the Chipmunks + You Spin Me Round + Maddox's rockin' dance moves = Pure Awesomeness.
Feb 28, 2010
Maddox has a fever. Hope it goes down and is just a cold. I HATE this season for him.
Fortunately nothing developed from it. It is "Pneumonia Season" for Maddox and he was exposed to it, so I get a little nervous!
Feb 27, 2010
is also off to Linden Hills today. We were going to bring Maddox skating at Linden Hills Park, but my hair took too long this morning and Faye wanted a nap. So we had grilled cheese for lunch and are going to Wild Rumpus, Wonderment, and Linden Hills Co-Op after she gets up.
haircut and color last night, thanks to my Mom! It looks quite lovely! The Princess Bride from Faye-Faye Sorry Sliders from Maddox (and none of us are so good at it LOL We had fun trying though!) Speaker dock & charger for my iPod from my Honey! 1 hour Massage soon-to-come from my Mother In Law. And no, she's not giving it to me herself, personally... just paying for it, Haha!
Feb 24, 2010
Faye does something "cool" and then she yells "DID YOU SEE THAT?!?!" It's pretty cute!
Feb 14, 2010
My most favorite thing in the world is when Faelyn tries to trick me into nursing again instead of going to bed. "Nursie?" "No, Night-Night" "How about?..... Nursie!"
Feb 11, 2010
Faye's BePaw (aka Grandpa) is shoveling snow off the roof and shoveling the sidewalk and Faye is standing at the window cheering him on.
Feb 8, 2010
Faye is saying "nice 'puter" and stroking my computer screen.
Feb 6, 2010
My 19 Mo daughter says "What the tarnations!"
Feb 5, 2010
Just to prove that my daughter is out to get me... She climbed up onto the kitchen counter when I went into the next room to check on Maddox and she took the dirty butter knife and stabbed my butter spread with it several times making holes and putting crumbs in the butter.
Feb 4, 2010
Faelyn is looking at the Comics from the newspaper and Maddox says to me "Mom! Faye's reading the silly's"
Feb 2, 2010
Faye grabbed my ipod and tried to email someone the state of the union youtube video.
24 Bottles of water and he cannot share a single one with his sister.
Maddox laid out about 18 bottles of water on the chair and is now sitting on them "in case he needs one"...
Jan 29, 2010
Faye is acting like an overworked robot. Repeating random phrases, mimicking all my words and phrases, asking questions and answering them herself...
And she's mixing phrases together and yelling things that do not make any sense.
Jan 26, 2010
We are in the living room and Faye starts to throw a tantrum. I tell her to use her words and I ask her if she wants something and she said "yes I do! Cake!" and points to the fridge.
My daughter is way too young to be yelling "I don't want to!"
Jan 25, 2010
I swear my daughter just said "I Tom Petty"
Jan 22, 2010
Faye's sleeping with Dracula tonight.
Jan 20, 2010
Holy crap! Faye just said Potty! and I brought her in and she pee'd! Maybe we should start PT...
Faye is tickling Maddox's butt LOL
Faye asked to use the potty at 11AM and pee'd and asked again around 12:30-1PM and pee'd again. We're not training her, but she goes at least once a day!
So happy that Clayton gets to be the parent volunteer at Maddoxs school today!!!
Jan 18, 2010
It takes goood stradegy to win UNO MOO against a cheating 5 year old...
My daughter is throwing a fit because I will not let her sit on the potty and wipe herself all day.
Jan 15, 2010
Buddy just left and Faye is already upset about it. She rushed to the bay window to see him out in the backyard, but he didn't go out there. Now she keeps walking around asking where Buddy is.
She has a fever, but she's not barky this morning, just very congested. Glad it's not Croup, hope she gets over it quickly though.
Jan 14, 2010
yay. now she sounds like she has croup again.
Crud! Faye's suddenly sick and her cough is getting worse by the minute :(
Jan 12, 2010
Maddox said to his great grandma "i go to preschool and the final touch, i go to church now. My own kid church!"
Jan 8, 2010
Breastfeeding reduces your chances of getting breast cancer (and the longer you nurse, the lower your risk). AND it also helps your daughter reduce HER chances of getting breast cancer.
Faye throws a fit when I try to put her clothes on, but she just brought me Maddox's PJ's shirt and said "put y'on! put y'on! put y'on!"
Jan 7, 2010
Maddox says "and Faye-Faye, Knowing is half the battle!"
Dec 22, 2009
There is no way in the entire world for me to explain how much I love my son.
Dec 21, 2009
Faye now has the ability to hoist herself up onto the kitchen counter.
Dec 18, 2009
I always know when our neighbor across the street gets home. Faye pushes a chair up to the window and watches out announcing the arrival of everybody in and around our house!
put Faelyn in her crib for a nap because she was playing around in bed when we were laying together. Said goodnight and left her downstairs with the monitor on. She freaked out for a short period of time then stopped. I heard "rubbing" sounds (baby hands on the railing) from the stairway, opened the door and there she was at the top of the stairs...
Dec 13, 2009
just realized that Faye and I hit 18 Months of nursing last Thursday! Cannot believe my baby is 1.5 years already.
Dec 12, 2009
My just turned 18 Month Old daughter can count to 10, only missing number 1 and 7 (we say 1, she finishes up).
Dec 11, 2009
I said "Faye?" and Faye said "Yes? One second."
Dec 9, 2009
My daughter will not stop trying to sit on the cat. And the cat will not leave the room.
Dec 8, 2009
needs to figure out how to spend more one on one play time with Maddox without interrupting Faye's sleep and without Faye interrupting us...
My 5 Year old is going to make my head explode. Does anybody have any good parenting book recommendations for a boy whose ears must be clogged up with wax and does not have an ounce of common sense? Or maybe it's all just bursts of temporary amnesia?
Dec 2, 2009
Maddox said "what the?!" and Faye replied with "what the heck!"
Nov 30, 2009
Maddox (5) to Faye (17mo): How was your nap Faye-Faye? Faye: Good. Clear and with a strong, hard D. It was pretty cute.
Nov 29, 2009
had a wonderful weekend with my family! Legoland & a giant AT-AT for Maddox yesterday and bowling, pizza, cake, and ice cream today with our closest family and Maddox's girlfriends Mina and Evelyn.
Nov 27, 2009
I just listened to a radio commercial in Tennessee that said it will give you free toilet paper while they service your car.
Nov 10, 2009
Cannot find the right "I'm a Nut" for Maddox. This is really frustrating.
Faye is loving the dried Squid I gave her.
Nov 5, 2009
No Grandma to play with the kids + Hubby's working late = Faye's feeding the dog by hand, the house is a train wreck, and dinner is just getting done now. Fortunately, Maddox talked Uncle Lewis into playing the Wii with him, so at least one of them is entertained!
Maddox poured a regular sized bag of Skittles into a bowl and about 10 minutes after he started eating them, I asked him if he had any left and If I could have one. He brought me a handful of around 9-12 Skittles and said I could have all those. I only took 3... but he is so darn sweet!
Faye pee'd on the potty twice on Tuesday, twice on Wednesday, and twice this morning!
Nov 4, 2009
Faye gave my phone a bath in the dogs water dish yesterday morning. After letting it dry out for about 20 hours, it works! It used to dial numbers by itself and would move up and down my contact list by itself and that sort of stuff. My camera and ringer volume is messed up though. Which explains why I keep missing calls.
A Barbie commerical was on and Maddox said "I do not want that for my birthday. It is too stylish. Boys like boy toys. From Target."
Nov 3, 2009
guess who said her first two word sentence today?!
Found it! She was playing with a car in the bath tub and dropped it and she was looking through the water saying "Caaaarrrr? Caaaarrr?" and pulled it up, put her hand out with the car in it and said "Found it!" to me.
Oct 29, 2009
Faye handed me a Bith Rebel miniature and said "Baby!"
Oct 26, 2009
We visited friends on Saturday that had two white dogs that Faye kept calling "blue blue" and we kept saying "no, puppy". Now Faye keeps calling our white cat Blue "puppy" lol
Oct 23, 2009
To us, it's a butter-knife. To Maddox, it's a peanut butter-knife.
Oct 22, 2009
hates listening to her children cough at night. I think it is one of the biggest things I get paranoid about. It's hard to hear your babies hacking up a lung all night long and not be able to do anything about it.
Maddox stuck a spoon to his nose on his first try.
Oct 21, 2009
Took her to the clinic instead to see her regular doctor. Got more Dexamethosone. We are supposed to keep her on Ibuprofen and Tylenol constantly until Friday afternoon because the fever makes her breathing worse.
Bringing Faye back to the ER. Breathing fast and heavy, 103 and rising, and lethargic.
Oct 20, 2009
Faye's feeling much better today. Not as feverish, breathing okay, voice is back to above a whisper. She's definitely not feeling to hot though. Not crabby, etc, but crying a lot and upset. Very sleepy too.
#
Rita Teorey glad she's feeling better Keri. Did you end up taking her in?
#
Keri Miller
I assume you now know the answer, but yes, we had to bring her to the ER last night when she could not breath very well and had a 104.7 temp.
She hasn't ran a fever at all today. She's been very sleepy and woke up every 15-30 minutes during... the two 2-hour naps she took, but other wise she is doing very well.
#
Rita Teorey wow 104.7?!? YIKES! Glad it went down. Did they send you home with a neb machine at all
#
Keri Miller
No they didn't. They gave her Dexamethosone (don't know if I spelled that right) and said if she doesn't get better in 2 days, to see her regular doctor and if she gets bad again, to bring her in to the ER again.
We gave her Tylenol before ...we went into the ER and by the time the triage nurse saw us over an hour later, she was at 101.7-ish and they gave her some Ibuprofen. The place was packed with people that thought they had H1N1 and thought they needed to go to the ER because of it, so we had to sit and wait 30+ minutes before getting to Triage, but it was only about 5-10min total before we got into a room. They had us go back to the lobby and come back to them twice to do triage, then weight & temp, then get in a room.
Just got home from the ER with Faye. She needed steroids to help her breathe. She has Croup and the poor thing cannot talk or cry. - 1:52AM
Oct 19, 2009
The F-ing clinic that we brought Faye to "doesn't do flu testing". They checked her ears, chest, and throat and said she is doing great... except that she barks like a seal, can barely breathe through her congestion, and has a 102 temp.
When Maddox had the flu in March, he was barking like a seal too, it was actually his very first symptom.
She did have a very mild cold earlier last week though. The super sickness that she has now started around 9PM last night, I thought... her cold had been gone for a couple days.
Oct 18, 2009
Went to Anoka County Farms today for Pumpkins. It was everything I hate in a pumpkin patch. Should have took our sickie butts down to Hastings.
Oct 13, 2009
Maddox lied to me for the first time today. He was hungry and I told him no because he just had breakfast a half hour ago. While I was laying Faye down for a nap, he went into the pantry and got the Saltines. He rushed to put them back when I came up the stairs and when I asked him what he was doing, he told me that I left the crackers out and he was putting them away.
Maddox fibs to me all the time.. but with a sly little look and a smile. This time he lied with no intention of telling the truth afterwards.
I think Maddox would tell me no he did not look under the box with a ...big ol' grin on his face!
Oct 2, 2009
Maddox breaks my heart. We were walking back from school and it's 49 out and rainy. He's so tired and he just wanted to go home and he says "Mom, can we just go to the home that is just our home? Do we have enough money yet?"
he offered up his piggy bank money. He's pretty sure he has enough in there. He actually asked me how much a house cost and when I told him, he says "oh, I don't think we have enough!"
Oct 1, 2009
I put aquaphor underneath Maddox's bottom lip and he's mad now. He comes to me and says "Mom, you're just going to have to put it on again because I didn't want it on so I just licked it".
My daughter is trying to break her neck. Climbing to the top of the back of the couch and jumping off...
Sept 25, 2009
Faye is purposefully talking with her mouth full of toast and laughing about it.
is thankful for Maddox's girlfriend! Her mommy gave Faye and I a ride home because it started to pour as soon as we walked out of the school!
Sept 23, 2009
ECFE went pretty well. Faye was a bit tired. A boy tried to touch her (ew cooties). She collected all the stuffed animals and baby dolls in the entire room.
Sept 17, 2009
Maddox asked me if I had a bike and I told me no, but I'd like one to go on a ride with him. He said that first I needed to learn how and I said that I did but I was a little scared. He told me that I needed to get a big huge adult bike with training wheels on it!
Sept 16, 2009
Maddox says "I have two new transformers and they are Awesomess Prime and Megatron" LOL
Faye is holding Megatrons arm up to her ear and saying "Hello!" and giggling.
Sept 15, 2009
Maddox is singing a box of toys an "I'm going to miss you" song. He told me that he is going to sing them a sad song because he is going to miss them when they go away and he's even going to cry....
Sept 11, 2009
Bloomington for Gabba Gabba at 10am, Coon Rapids for pictures at 1pm. And maybe cheap seats at the Twins if Clayton REALLY loves me.
Sept 9, 2009 - 4:27PM - The kid is not waking up. I brought her upstairs, took her clothes off, was talking on the phone while holding her, took her nuk out, put her on the couch... She's not sick, nothing happened today to worry about... she's perfectly healthy......
Sept 9, 2009 - 3:03PM - The girls been sleeping 3-4 hours... I hope this is her new 1 nap a day routine! When Maddox went from 2 naps to 1, he slept for 4 hours straight each day. Flipping awesome! I always felt so refreshed and ready to hang out with him after his nap. I hope she does it too.
Sept 8, 2009
Maddox brought me up two movies that he wants to watch. Star Wars I and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
Sept 3, 2009
Faye told me "Poop!" and when she was done, said "Done!" and sure enough... there was POOP in her diaper!!!
Aug 31, 2009
Faye picked up a cookbook and said "Eat!"
Aug 22, 2009
If you saw a crazy lady running down the street after the ICE CREAM MAN... That was me!!!
Maddox just put a flashlight in his mouth and said he was smoking. =/
Aug 20, 2009
Faye is yelling out the open window. "Hi! Hi! Puppy? Hi!" and then a couple "Da Da Da!"
Aug 13, 2009
praying for Mimi and her family. Mimi, who is 4 years old, was diagnosed with Leukemia (ALL) yesterday evening. Please keep Mimi and her family in your prayers.
Aug 11, 2009
so so tired. Faye kept waking up screaming all night.
Aug 10, 2009
is soo tired. Maddox and I woke up at 9:45am and Faye at 11 am. Eek! Now I am overslept. Faye's already been down for a nap for an hour. Crazy!
Aug 5, 2009
Faye's listening to Alice In Chains and growling... LOL
Aug 4, 2009
and now she is freaking out. Because I won't let her play with the top to the teething tablets? Or something else? Or for no reason at all?
well... She can undo the snaps on her diapers now.
July 27, 2009 - 3:13PM
Taken about 20 minutes ago: "Uppie! Uppie! Uppie!"
July 27, 2009
A tell tale sign that Faye is probably getting into trouble... I'm in the bathroom and all I can here is Faye repeating "Uppie" over and over again. She was only climbing onto her rocking snail this time... but in the past it has meant she is climbing up
even better... A little voice in the kitchen repeating "icky! icky! icky!"
July 22, 2009
how do you keep a one year old from drinking juice when she steals her brothers every time opportunity presents itself?!
July 20, 2009
Spent the day with my sister and the kids. Happy Birthday Amy!
July 12, 2009
Cut up a banana, coated them in wheat germ, and faye is shoveling them in like there is no tomorrow.
June 9, 2010
Fruit Juice Concentrate
1. Select fruit; wash and cut fruit into small chunks and add to a saucepan.
2. Add enough water to barely cover fruit.
3. Boil fruit until soft, cool and then process in blender.
...4. Press fruit puree through a wire sieve or strainer to strain out skin or seeds.
5. Transfer mixture into a saucepan, add sweetener, as desired, and bring to a boil to dissolve sugar or other sweetener.
6. Chill and freeze in small airtight containers.
I'm using them right away to make Fruit Punch, so I'm not freezing them.
May 20, 2009
6 Steps!
We've transitioned from Co-Sleeping to Faye sleeping ON TOP of me. Does my face really make a good pillow? I'd think my cheek bone digging into her face would be rather uncomfortable. Doesn't seem to make a difference to her.
Maddox is stressed out by the messes Faye makes... LOL Poor Kid!
May 9, 2009
Just an FYI, My cell phone is in Tennessee, so do not call it unless you'd like to talk to my sister!
May 4, 2009
Maddox made up the word "Craziac" yesterday. It's Crazy and Maniac combined.
May 1, 2009
Faye is playing Footsie with Logan... haha!
April 30, 2009
Ear Infection. Poor Faye-Faye.
April 29, 2009
Faye's Sick. She started to not feel well on Saturday. She started coughing yesterday, but she had a fever the day/evening before and was up all night real hot and uncomfortable. Last night she sounded just like Maddox did with that barking cough that he said her. She coughed and cried. She just as a normal junky cough now, major stuffed up nose, not much of a fever.
April 3, 2009
Faye is on Antibiotics for Pneumonia.
April 2, 2009
Maddox did not need a shot today and now he is on Augmentin for 10 days. Hopefully after the meds, the flu and pneumonia will be gone.
Maddox got the flu on the 19th.
April 1, 2009
I am feeling confident that Maddox will NOT need another shot! Now I'm wondering about Faye's random low grade fevers and sleepiness. Hopefully just an Influenza symptom.
Maddox has Pneumonia. He got a shot in the tush and has to go back to the doc in the morning. Hopefully they will give him oral antibiotics, but they said he might need another shot.
Of course I'll be updating again when I get a chance. I KNOW they've said some pretty hilarious things since I collected these!
No comments:
Post a Comment