Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Update and Pictures

No Jaundice. Her worst day was the Saturday after she was born and it is now completely gone. She sleeps much better than Maddox ever did and hopefully she'll keep that up. She was easy to get to bed, but she is getting difficult. She's very fussy sometimes - especially in the evening and before bedtime. Pretty much nothing but a boob calms her down and she gets upset with that too because she'll want to comfort suck but doesn't want any of the milk. She needs a pacifier but I refuse to give her one yet. Her latch is sometimes good and mostly horrible. It is getting better, but I feel like everytime I say that, it gets two times worse. My boobs burn and my nipples are bloody. I know everyone wants to know, but it's my journal LOL

IMG_2899


IMG_2835 IMG_2863

IMG_2851

IMG_2913 IMG_2917

IMG_2935

IMG_2962 IMG_3025

IMG_3089

No comments:

Post a Comment