Yesterday was my 40 week appointment (39 Weeks & 6 Days). It was great fun. I cried the whole time. Bad Morning + Dumb Comment + Almost 40 Weeks Pregnant = Crazy, Emotional Pregnant Woman.
No progress in dilation. Cervix has thinned out, bag of water was protruding. Don't know what BP was. It was pretty high because of my emotions but I forgot to have the doctor check it again and chances are, it still wouldn't be very reliable. I cried a little more at home. Stripped my membranes again and was crampy, etc instantly. No contractions or anything though. She feels like she's trying to press out, but there is nothing to accompany the feeling. Some lower abdominal pains that feel like contractions, but I think they are just SUPER intense Braxton Hicks because they are only in my back and lower abdomen and do not go through the rest of my belly.
Here is my giant belly
No comments:
Post a Comment