Sunday, June 8, 2008
Come Out!
I am officially miserable! Well, I should say that two nights ago I was officially miserable. And this kid is so dang big. I also just realized (or remembered) that my grandparent-in-laws are coming on the 19th and I really fear that I won't have this kid by then. I DO NOT want to come home with her for the first time while they are here, nor do I want to go into labor and have to deal with them while I am laboring. That would be great fun. Like the last time they were over and I was sitting on Maddox's step stool in the bathroom, hanging over the toilet, throwing up and Pauli is standing in the doorway trying to hold a conversation with me.... So unless I have her next Sunday or Monday (15th or 16th), next week is NOT a good time to have a baby. However, with the way things have been going, I'm sure I will go into labor the day they get here AND they'll stay until I bring her home from the hospital. Why wouldn't that happen? Girls are evil. I think she is trying to torture me. I've done nothing to her so far, why does she have to be so mean?!
Labels:
faelyn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment