Friday, December 14, 2007

Out and About!

As you heard, Maddox stayed dry during naptime. I had to make him go at about 6:15pm because he insisted on going to SCHOOL with his underwear on. He stayed dry there as well and didn't have to go while we were out. I don't know that he would have actually used the "big" potty. (They not big... they are all only about 1-1.5 feet tall LOL). He slept in his undies last night too and I figured he would be wet. He DID wake up wet at 7:20am, but at 5am he was still dry. I think he pee'd after he woke up, before he was all the way awake. I had debated bringing him to the potty at 5am, but I didn't and I think I should have. Oh well. If he wants to try again, we'll just go with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment