Maddox has been completely diaperless for 3 days (almost).
Thursday, he was naked half the day, in undies for part of the day, and in undies AND clothes for the rest of the day. He took a nap in undies, went to school in his undies, and went to bed in his undies. He woke up Friday morning at 7:20am, wet, but was dry just prior to waking up, so I think he went while he was still trying to fully wake up. Other wise, he was completely dry all day.
Friday, he wore undies for most of the day. We went to Auntie Amy's house. He rode in the car with undies and played in undies. He was too excited and forgot and didn't care that he was wearing undies and clothes and he pee'd in his clothes. I took them off and he ran around in just a shirt for awhile. We put undies on him around 3:30pm-ish because he wanted to run out in the hall. He came running out from the bedroom having to go potty and POOPED and pee'd on the potty. He went pee one more time after that on the potty. He wore undies and clothes home and stay in those until around 7:30pm. He was half asleep on the couch and pee'd in those and was quite upset. We were leaving to drive down to Mankato, so I put him in a diaper and his pajama's. He went from a little after 8pm-7am without peeing in his diaper. He fell asleep in the car around 9pm and aside from waking for a few minutes a couple times after we arrived in Mankato, he slept til morning.
I changed him on Saturday morning and he was dry. I put a diaper on him to go eat breakfast in the hotel breakfast area. While we were eating, he stood up and grabbed himself and said "oh no! oh on!" I reminded him of the diaper and he went. I don't think he would have been able to hold it if he hadn't of had a diaper on. He went potty in the hotel room once. We got dressed and left to go to Uncle Lewis' graduation ceremony and Maddox pee'd in the bathroom at the stadium twice. We had brunch, somewhere in the building on campus and Maddox used that bathroom once. We went to Uncle Lewis' apartment and he had to go so bad he couldn't hold it. Shortly after that he used Uncle's bathroom. We left around 1:30pm and Maddox slept in the car from the time we left til we got home a little before 3pm. He didn't wet and he didn't use the potty until around 4pm. I think we might go ahead and let him try sleeping over night in his undies. I think after peeing in bed and the *almost* accident while eating breakfast, he's figured things out.
No comments:
Post a Comment