Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Movement?

Last night I felt a little jab where the baby is. I can feel the baby move around and s/he likes to swim up high a lot, but movement of limbs I haven't til last night. I haven't felt anything else since than, but I am pretty sure that it was the baby last night. It definitely wasn't bloating.

It *seems* like M/S is starting to lift. I still feel pretty crummy when I take my vitamin and I've had a headache for two days. I had a headache for several days the week before last too.

I'm hoping that I won't have to go in at all next week for Jury Duty, but if I do, I hope I don't feel too terrible. I really don't mind doing it, I'm just really upset about the possibility of having to spend A LOT of money, that we don't have, on unnecessary gas. There are SO many other people that could do this a whole lot easier than I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment