Sunday, December 9, 2007

Monster Jam!

Maddox, Clayton, and I went with Aunty Amy, Uncle Kerry, Dante, Ana, and Kaden to the Monster Truck show last night. My sister and I brought the two little ones at around 3:30PM to go to the pit party and meet some drivers and look at all the trucks up close. Kaden got Superman's signature and Scarlet Bandit's too and got his picture taken with both of them. Maddox had his picture taken with Superman, but I lifted up both boys and Aunty Amy said Maddox hid his face LOL

Clayton and the other's met us there later, around 7PM and that's when we sat down to wait for the show to start.

The boys at the pit party, watching bike's jump
IMG_0592

Kade climbed up onto the dump truck. Maddox kind of got the idea of taking pictures and walked over to him LOL
IMG_0597

Checking out their reflection
IMG_0599

At least they were SAYING cheese!
IMG_0606

Haha
IMG_0612

Donkey Kong
IMG_0629

US Air Force
IMG_0633

Haha
IMG_0634

Scarlet Bandit
IMG_0635

Superman
IMG_0638

Bounty Hunter (guess this is the only picture I have of him on the jumps)
IMG_0646

Blue Thunder
IMG_0651

Grave Digger
IMG_0663

Maximum Destruction
IMG_0673

No comments:

Post a Comment