When Maddox and I hopped in bed to read some books, I grapped a diaper and asked him to lay down. He told me No and that he was wearing underwear already! He said "No Diapey!" I told him that he might pee while he is sleeping and he shook his head LOL
It had been awhile since he went potty last. He stopped drinking about an hour before we went downstairs (about a half hour before the accident - which was an enormous amount of pee that came out). When we finished books, I had him sit on the potty and he went as much as he could.
Hopefully he'll wake up dry. If he doesn't, I hope he's not too upset about the mess. I'd say he's been sleeping for about 30 minutes now, so I think I'll wake him up right at 5pm and have him sit on the potty. We need time to wake up and get ready for school tonight anyways. AND I don't want him sleeping to late into the evening. (Normally he sleeps from 12-2/3, or 1-3/4).
Good Luck Maddox!
No comments:
Post a Comment