Thursday, September 1, 2005

The Zoo!

I had miss placed the CD that grandma Mary made for me. But I found it!

Aunty Amy, Dante, and Ariana brought Mom and I to the Zoo last Saturday. We had lots of fun and saw lots of animals. I wasn't too excited though because I had yet to take a decent nap that day. Aunty Amy has to send Mom a few of the pictures that she took, but for now I will show you the ones mommy took!

These are called "Flamingo's"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is me looking at the Flamingo's
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is a monkey, but I don't know what kind of monkey...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Polar Bears are BIG! I envied him swimming in his nice, cool pool
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We saw seals as well.. and they got to swim in a nice, cool pool as well. We don't have any pictures of them though.

This is the girl and the boy lion laying in the sun together
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I tried to look at the lions, but I was just too dang tired!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We also saw Buffalo, an Ostrich, a Zebra, Giraffe's, and lots of other animals too. I cannot wait until my daddy takes me to the zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment