Thursday, September 8, 2005

Hidden Valley Park

Mom and I try to go to the park at least once a day. We haven't been there in a while but we went yesterday and today. It has rained both mornings so the sand has been wet and there have been very little amounts of kids there, but we still have lots of fun.

Yesterday was very bright when we went. It was hard to keep the sun out of my eyes and we didn't stay for very long, there were no kids to follow around the park and the swing almost put me to bed. I crawled around in the sand a little bit, stood up for awhile, and tried to stand holding onto the swing (that didn't work very well).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I had a lot more fun today. I crawled around in the sand, built a little sand castle, saw a baby that was a little bit older than me and saw a big girl. I stood up holding onto some weird stair things and stood up on one of the play ground platforms and pretended I was driving. I wore socks and they got all wet and dirty. I also tried a little sand. It was ok, nothing like sweet potato's though. I am thinking I might try it again though, just to make sure.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I bonked my head on those stairs. It hurt really bad and I cried. And then I cried some more because mom wasn't holding me the way I wanted to be held. I was ok for a while after that.. but then I went on the swing and started to get very sleepy. I almost fell asleep in the swing. And then we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment