Wednesday, September 7, 2005

I found the VHS!

It's been raining all morning. Mom and I have had to stay in and play with inside toys, watch a little tv, and that sort of stuff. I have been exploring the upstairs living room. Mom's been making me dinner and putting it in the freezer for later.

While exploring the living room, I found grandma and grandpa millers VHS collection.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mom picked me up, put me on the other side of the room and sat down with me for a little bit. I pleaded innocence.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We've been playing with the camera too.. not just her. I've been trying to get it. She turns the lens around so that I can see myself in the view finder. And then I try to grab myself in the camera. She took some cute pictures of me and her together as well. I love posing for pictures with my mama!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I like when she tells me secrets too!

No comments:

Post a Comment