Friday, September 23, 2005

Laugh & Learn Stride-to-Ride Learning Walker

Wooh! That's a mouth full! Anyways! That's the name of my new toy! Great Grandma Perko gave mommy the money to buy it. I love it! It's so much fun! I get really frustrated when I walk into the wall or the couch and get stuck though.

These two pictures are of me on Monday night after Grandma Diane brought me and mommy to Target (on the way home from GGP's house) to get my toy. I was sooo tired, but still wanted to try it out.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

These are of me a few days later walking around with it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I don't know if I ever told you, but about a month ago, mom was resizing pictures for LJ and she accidentally pushed "yes" to save the picture and the printable size of a really cute picture was forever lost to a 300x200 pixel picture. Well.. Mom did it again.

The third picture posted on here is forever a 300x420 pixel photo. Mom isn't as depressed because this one is retakeable. The other one that she accidently hit "yes" on is not retakeable. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment