
Today I took a nap around 2-2:30PM and woke up around 3PM. I was still SO tired, but just too darn stubborn to go back to bed. So mom took me upstairs to watch tv. I wouldn't sit on her lap, I wanted to stand on the chair, inbetween her and the arm of the chair. I laid my head down on the arm, watched that 70's show for a while and then fell asleep. Mom had to get up to answer the phone so she tucked the chenille throw from the chair under my butt and then got a pillow to put under there too. She ran down stairs and grabbed her camera because she thought I was so cute sleeping there on the chair.


After all, today HAS been a busy day for me. I went to grandma Mary's at 7:30AM, then Dante, Ana, and Kaden came over around 8:30AM, then we (Grandma, mom, ana, and kaden) left to go to my appointment at about 10:30AM, we were there and at Cub foods till about Noon. Went home, woke up, ate, played downstairs, crawled all the way up to the top of the stairs, freakd mom out... I was tired!
No comments:
Post a Comment