I keep thinking about how I copied and pasted Facebook statuses of the kids saying a few years back and that I need to do that again to catch up. It's so easy to lose everything on Facebook, but why didn't I think to post a blog a day? It doesn't need to be long and in depth. I take at least one picture on my phone a day (I also was going to take a picture a day on my DSLR, what happened to that?!), so why not post at least one thing a day?
Maddox is sick today. He had pain in his right cheek all last night. A little today, but he's got a moderate fever and has been feeling miserable all day. Poor kid. No school today, no school tomorrow. Hopefully he'll be feeling better tomorrow.
Pictures are last night with his rosey cheeks, asleep on dads lap after not being able to get to bed. And then today, with his puffy eye. Not sure what that's about. It's on the same side as the cheek that hurt...
Keri


No comments:
Post a Comment