Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tons O' Pictures and Hip Update

First, I'll start with Faye's hip. She had her appointment on the 17th (yeah, I'm a slacker) and it went great. She had an ultrasound and then we went to see her doctor. He said that if he didn't know she was a baby with DDH, he would never have suspected it by looking at her X-Ray. He said "If I didn't know she had DDH, I'd look at this X-Ray and say 'Wow, that kid has gas.'" Poor thing was full of gas, lol, but no more Hewson brace! He see's her next just 5 days after her first birthday for another X-Ray and after that, she should be done!

Now for the pictures! I made this pocket sling for her when I was still pregnant. When she was a newbie she was still too small for it. She fits in it good now!
IMG_5102

Faye on the 10th. 5 Months Old!
IMG_5143

Next to big brother Maddox
IMG_5169

IMG_5199

IMG_5224

Faye loves her toes!
IMG_5266

And her thumb. And to look at use funny...
IMG_5269

Balancing on scrawny legs and a big round diaper...
IMG_5328

Her eyes are the biggest thing on her body!
IMG_5333

IMG_5348

Her new smile. Maybe tring to prove that her mout is not tiny?!
IMG_5392

She's also very serious...
IMG_5403

But not for long.
IMG_5411

Does this diaper make my butt look big?
IMG_5432

No comments:

Post a Comment