Sunday, November 30, 2008

Picture Post!

Maddox and Faye on Nov 7th. Maddox loves to hold his baby sister!
IMG_5125

It snowed a little bit on the 7th and Maddox insisted on going out, pronto. He doesn't have snow boots yet.
IMG_5111

The snowflakes on Faelyns lashes melted before I could take a pic.
IMG_5119

Maddox playing a Monster Truck game on the Wii. His hair was getting so long. I wanted to cut just the back and sides of it.
IMG_5097

IMG_5095

They made me cut all of it though.
IMG_5427

As you can see, Kaden is in town!
IMG_5430

Other people made him get a hair cut...
IMG_5439

Yesterday was Maddox's birthday. He got this AWESOME toy from Mommy and Daddy.
IMG_5434

I didn't really get any pictures of him besides the one above. My camera died. It always does that at the most important times.

No comments:

Post a Comment