Saturday, October 25, 2008

Blah

Normally I'd have a million things that I want to do and look at online. Tonight I am sitting home alone with just Faye here and I'm bored to tears. I have nothing to do online and don't really want to watch TV (what is that anyways?!) or go to bed. I want to eat Apple Pie that I made this evening, but I do not want to eat it yet because it is still very juicy. Clayton got me a Big & Tasty with Fries and a Soda before he left tonight and it didn't even touch my hunger. I ate two bags of 100 Calorie Oreo Thin Crisps and I still want more food. I had two pieces of toast with sunbutter this morning and 8 chicken nuggets for lunch and my poor little baby is not getting much milk from me because my stomach has been growling all day long. She woke up shortly after I finished eating and I nursed her and she got a little and went back to eat. Now I need to find more food to eat without having to actually make anything.....

And the gums above my top front teeth are red and swollen? All of a sudden and mostly just above one of the teeth. I don't know why or what from. Cannot tell if I irritated it with something I ate (but what? LOL), or if it's some kind of vitamin deficiency catching up with me (been taking fish oil and l. acidophilus, but need some regular vits and calcium...), or what the deal is.... But they are red, swollen, and they HURT.

No comments:

Post a Comment