
I tried to get a picture of Maddox lined up before class, but all the parents got in the way.
Today I got my hug and was going to walk Maddox to the line and he asked me why! He saw all the other kids holding there parents hands and asked to hold mine. I walked with him to the line and then he walked alone to his class. The other kids parents, again, insisted on walking to class with them. He had a wonderful day again and wanted to show me right away what was in his bag. We talked with our Friends Leah and Berit (and Griffin) before leaving and caught up with another child and mother who lives near us who decided to walk too. Maddox and I had been talking about class and he said he had played cars with two boys but didn't remember their names and it turns out that this boy, Michael, was one of them! He said he likes Michael and wants to play with him, so hopefully something will come out of that.


Grandma & Bepaw Miller got him a First Day of Preschool Card and some cookies!
No comments:
Post a Comment